Barkless Pro Features
- 5 Second Safety Delay Between Stimulation Activations.
- 3 Stimulation Modes: Tone Only, 8 Levels and Auto Mode.
- 3 Levels of Adjustable Bark Sensitivity.
- Ability to Turn Pavlovian Tone Off (Great for tone superstitious dogs).
- LED Light to Indicate Battery Status.
- Employs 2 Hours Quick Charge Li-Po Battery.
- Adaptable to Various Size Dogs and Different Breeds.
- Advanced Vibration Sensor Technology eliminating false activations.
- Fully Waterproof and Shock Resistance.
- Constructed with Antibacterial Plastic.
- Short and Long (Low Nickel) Stainless Steel Contact Points.
- Proprietary ABST (Advanced Bark Suppression Technology).
- Bark Counter
- Sleep Mode (battery conservation)
The YS200 is the smallest No Bark Collar that Dogtra currently offers. The collar has a vocal cord sensor which is designed to distinguish a dog’s bark from other surrounding sounds. It also has six adjustable stimulation levels. The YS200 is specifically made for smaller dogs, to help eliminate the nuisance of barking. The YS200 is water resistant and comes with replaceable batteries.
- Low to medium power
- Water resistant receiver
- Replaceable coin lithium batteries
- 6 levels of stimulation
- Reduced size receiver
- Vocal cord sensor
- Fits dogs as small as 10 lbs.
The Dogtra YS300 is a bark activated no-bark collar made for small to medium sized dogs. The sound recognition sensor uses a microprocessor to distinguish betwen the dog's bark and the surrounding ambient noise. The YS300 is fully waterproof and comes with a 2-hour rapid charge battery and charger.
- No Bark Collar with collar strap - (5/8"contact points, which are standard) Please add comments if you'd like a different size.
- Lithium Polymer Battery Charger
- Owner's Manual
- Plastic Dummy Contact Points
- "Bark Recognition" that distinguishes a dogs barking from its surrounding ambient noises
- Non-electrical stimulation vibration warning prior to the stimulation
- 6 intensity levels (2-7) for a wide variety of dispositions
- Fits dogs as small as 10 lbs (Receiver weight : 4.0 ounces)
- 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer batteries
- LED battery life Indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Warranty - 1-Year Warranty
- Power - Low to Medium
- Batteries - Lithium Polymer (Rapid Charge)
- Pager Mode (Vibration) - Yes, prior to stimulation.
- Bark identification and Advanced Bark Correction Technology reduce false corrections
- Autorise bark correction works right out of the box
- Bark Odometer measures number of barks
- Optimized to fit on all dog breeds, all coat thicknesses
- User-replaceable CR2 battery
BarkLimiter, built with proven Tri-Tronics® dog training technology, is the world’s first intuitive electronic bark correction device. It uses accelerometer-based bark identification to distinguish between barking and other vocalizations.
It's compact and lightweight, and includes a user-replaceable CR2 battery (up to 10 months battery life). Even with integrated stainless steel contact points — optimized to work on all dog breeds and coat thicknesses — BarkLimiter is still one of the most compact designs on the market. And it's ready to go right out of the box — no set-up required.
Bark Differentiation Technology
The BarkLimiter detects bark signals solely through vibrations from a dog’s throat. This virtually eliminates false corrections caused by scratching or scraping of surfaces, or other noises like the barks of nearby dogs (as in a kennel situation). In addition, BarkLimiter has been designed to recognize qualitative differences in barking. It corrects for obsessive or nuisance barking but allows the dog to communicate injury or bark to protect your home from an intruder without activating the device.
BarkLimiter is automatically set for Autorise right out of the box. Autorise starts at the lowest correction level and gradually adjusts to a level to stop unwanted barking without rising further. This gives you immediate relief from nuisance barking.
You can also switch from automatic to manual settings. Built-in Bark Odometer™ helps determine the effectiveness of the manual correction level by counting the number of barks while you are away.
You have the option of setting BarkLimiter to correct barks using vibration for an alternative to stimulation.